Allow your money to be a force for change.
Your donations to The Women’s Freedom Center directly support:
- Financing the operating expenses of our shelters and other safe housing
- Providing advocates to support survivors of sexual or physical violence in emergency rooms, courtrooms, and as they navigate social services and other community resources
- Answering thousands of crisis hotline calls, 24-hrs a day, 7 days a week
- Purchasing food, clothing, transportation and basic necessities for survivors and children
- Youth outreach through partnerships with K-12 schools and community groups
- Community education in the form of workshops, presentations, and professional trainings
Click to give online right now:
Please consider becoming a monthly donor- this is the easiest way to support our work year-round!
By Mail- Checks or money orders can be mailed to:
Women’s Freedom Center
P.O. Box 933
Brattleboro, VT 05302
By Phone- If you would like to speak to someone directly, please call our business line: 802-257-7364, Monday – Friday from 8am to 4pm. If you would like us to call you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will return your call.
There are many other ways you can support our organization and work for social change. For more ways to get involved, click here.